1990 - Look Good Feel Better program- monetary start up contributor
1992-Present day - Suzanne’s Wigs Workshops
A free workshops that have been designed around chemotherapy patients with the focus on demystifying some of the common side effects, with the help of trained professionals in different fields who have volunteered their valuable time to help . These workshops have occurred regularly in all of our offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Queensland as well as in hospitals throughoutAustralia.
These workshops have been an invaluable wealth of information for all patients with a lot of Australian products being donated so our clients can use.
• NSW ,Qld & Vic Police Association
• Fred Hollow Foundation
• Cancer Research
• Kids with cancer
• Children’s Cancer Institute Australia
• Rural Fire Service
• Volunteer Rescue Association
• Daffodil Day
Wig & Hat Donation
• Alopecia Support
• Westmeade Children’s Hospital
• To most of the hospital in NSW, QLD,VIC,TAS.
• Trained volunteers for the Wig Library in ACT
• held workshops in Moriah & Wodonga, Hospitals
• Established the first wig library for the Cancer Council in ACT and Wodong.NSW
• St George Hospital, Westmead Hospital, Blacktown Hospital, Sydney Adventist Hospital,